Silk Screen Asian American Film Festival announces its first ever crowdsourcing T-shirt Design Contest! Are you a designer or know someone who is? Do you want to see your design on this year’s festival t-shirt and all over Pittsburgh? Then send us your designs. Share with your friends and get them to vote for you. A limited amount of shirts will be sold at the Silk Screen Asian American Film Festival from April 26th- May 4th, 2014.
- Submissions must be emailed to: email@example.com by midnight, Friday, March 14th.
- Images must be no more than 4 colors and will be printed on the front of a charcoal grey shirt. Suggested colors include our logo colors of dark red and yellow. The Silk Screen moth logo and name will be printed on the back. Here are a few examples from our previous festivals.
- Image must be saved as an .eps AND .jpeg file with your last name and first initial in the title. Please include your name, address, e-mail, and the best phone number to reach you.
- Images will not be edited or cleaned up and need to be ready to print. Printed dimensions will be no larger than 11×14.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age (will need to verify age to enter VIP gala party).
- Only 1 design may be submitted per participant
- Public voting for the finalists will occur Friday, March 21st – Sunday March 30th. Visit our website and Facebook page for details. Encourage your friends to vote for your design!
- Winner will be announced Tuesday, April 2nd
The winner will receive a prize package valued at $400 that includes:
- 2 VIP passes to Silk Screen’s Opening Night Gala on Friday, April 25th
- 2 4-pack passes to the Silk Screen Film Festival
- 2 passes to the Closing Night Film on Sunday, May 4th
- A t-shirt with your design
- Recognition on our website, Facebook page, and other media