Database Development Intern
Silk Screen, Asian Arts organization is a 501c3 non-profit whose mission is to promote cross-cultural education of the Asian Arts through entertainment: film, music and dance performances.
The main event of Silk Screen is a 10 day Asian and Asian American film festival. The next festival will be May 2013. Silk Screen also presents year- round programming in the areas of music, dance and cultural events.
NOTE: If interns are taken on for the Spring Season, they are expected to be available throughout the entire 10 day festival in May. Heavy concentration of duties will be April and May with some weekend time and evening hours likely. Summer hours for festival follow-up are flexible.
Database Development Intern: This candidate will be working directly with the organization leadership staff to maintain the current database.
- Report to Silk Screen office for all duties
- Attend Silk Screen events
- Learn how to use Sales Force, online software database
- Run reports and organize lists
- Work with Marketing and Public Relations intern to send out email blasts through the database.
- Attend team meetings
- Assist in planning all special events
- General office support
Hours: in Silk Screen Office, 10-16 hours a week starting immediately